Overlove Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Overlove Dragons spend their lives seeking an acceptance they never believe they'll ever find. Each one wears a scarf containing a precious heart-stone that they will give to the one they love. However, many seem to miss many of the signs and won't realize what they have... at least not right away.
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Passion Pit, White Meadow
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 4,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 25 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||800||Lv. 10||6,400|
|Lv. 2||1,280||Lv. 11||7,040|
|Lv. 3||1,680||Lv. 12||7,440|
|Lv. 4||2,400||Lv. 13||7,640|
|Lv. 5||3,120||Lv. 14||7,840|
|Lv. 6||3,840||Lv. 15||8,480|
|Lv. 7||4,559||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Overlove Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 4,000 .
- By crafting using the Spell Shop. You must have 25,000 Love Bugs.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Overlove Dragon through breeding.
- Although the Valentine type is included in the Overlove Dragon's types, it is recessive and has absolutely no impact on breeding. It is mainly ignored, and contributes neither to the pool nor to breeding requirements, with the exception of type-amount-dependent dragons. Thus, the presence of the Valentine type along with only one other type in a breeding parent, will cause the dragon to use only the other type and act as a Single type dragon for breeding purposes (ex: Breeding the XO Dragon with a pure Pink type will act as two pure Pink type dragons).
- The Overlove Dragon's design is based upon the Forest Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- The Overlove Dragon is limited to one per account.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.