Paeonia Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Paeonia Dragons are at their best when they are meeting new people! They absolutely adore going out and experiencing all sorts of views of the world, and want nothing more than to bring their closest friends on their travels with them! They can never forget a face so don't feel like they've moved away from you, they're just on a new trip!
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Blossom Cycle, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 4,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 25 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||800||Lv. 10||6,400|
|Lv. 2||1,280||Lv. 11||7,040|
|Lv. 3||1,680||Lv. 12||7,440|
|Lv. 4||2,400||Lv. 13||7,640|
|Lv. 5||3,120||Lv. 14||7,840|
|Lv. 6||3,840||Lv. 15||8,480|
|Lv. 7||4,559||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Paeonia Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 4,000 .
- By crafting using the Spell Shop. You must have 20,000 Florettes.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Paeonia Dragon through breeding.
The Paeonia Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Flower type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Yellow, Green, and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Flower is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Flower type can split into Yellow, Green, and Red. However, if it is split, then Flower is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Flower in a pool will either add the Flower type if it does not split or the Yellow, Green, and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Flower type. In this case, Flower can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Flower type can split into Yellow, Green, and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Light Dragon with a Paeonia Dragon only counts as three types: Flower, Red, and White.
- The Paeonia Dragon's design is based upon the Fire Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- The Paeonia Dragon is limited to one per account.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.