Pandora Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Just open up that box and you'll find a chaotic surprise! Every Pandora Dragon stows itself away in a box in order to contain its unbridled happiness and joy. You see, Pandora Dragons are uncontrollable friends who show chaotic levels of affection, and lock themselves away to ensure people don't get bored of them. Nobody ever does, but they're self conscious like that.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Mythic Maze, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||200||Lv. 10||900|
|Lv. 2||238||Lv. 11||1,060|
|Lv. 3||272||Lv. 12||1,089|
|Lv. 4||383||Lv. 13||1,119|
|Lv. 5||438||Lv. 14||1,150|
|Lv. 6||484||Lv. 15||1,250|
|Lv. 7||628||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Pandora Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,000 .
- After earning 5,200 Myth Hearts during the Chaos Within World Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Pandora Dragon through breeding.
The Pandora Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Mythic type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and Yellow) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Mythic is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Mythic type can split into Red and Yellow. However, if it is split, then Mythic is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Mythic in a pool will either add the Mythic type if it does not split or the Red and Yellow types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Mythic type. In this case, Mythic can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Mythic type can split into Red and Yellow for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding an Air Dragon with a Pandora Dragon only counts as three types: Mythic, Purple, and Yellow.
- The Pandora Dragon's design is based upon the Genie Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.