Party Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Party Dragons are always in party mode, they simply never shut off. The best time of year is any time worth celebrating for these creatures.
Habitat: Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 4
Buying Price: 400
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 3 hours
Exp Gained: 75
|Lv. 1||80||Lv. 10||375|
|Lv. 2||160||Lv. 11||395|
|Lv. 3||200||Lv. 12||407|
|Lv. 4||240||Lv. 13||415|
|Lv. 5||263||Lv. 14||424|
|Lv. 6||288||Lv. 15||435|
|Lv. 7||303||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Party Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 400 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Red and Yellow to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Party Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Party Dragon's design is based upon the Diamond Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.