Chapter 1 (4 Acts)
1. Feed ANY dragons 8 times. (Skip: 16)
2. Plant 3 Impruberries. (Skip: 48) (Prize:150 Birthday Crowns)
3. Collect Birthday Crowns from Breeding. (Skip: 30) (Prize:1 Stoic Crown)
4. Start crafting your Sunsnake Dragon. (Skip: 14)
1. Start the Celebrate With Cake Quest. (Skip: 7)
2. Raise Sunsnake Dragon to level 4. (Skip: 20)
3. Breed with a Mist Dragon. (Skip: 50) (Prize:150 Birthday Crowns)
4. Start crafting a Crossroads Post. (Skip: 20)
Prize: 12 Mystic Maps
1. Raise Sunsnake Dragon to level 7. (Skip: 21)
2. Craft and decorate with a Crossroads Post. (Skip: 25) (Prize:150 Birthday Crowns)
3. Collect Birthday Crowns from Breeding. (Skip: 30) (Prize:1 Pompous Crown)
4. Start the Go Beyond the North Quest. (Skip: 7)
1. Start crafting a Rookery. (Skip: 12)
2. Hatch a common Greensight Dragon (Breed white + green). (Skip: 50) (Prize:1 Pompous Crown)
3. Start the Celebrate With Cake Quest. (Skip: 15)
4. Raise Sunsnake Dragon to level 11. (Skip: 100)
5. Collect Birthday Crowns from Breeding. (Skip: 60)
Prize: 150 Birthday Crowns
1. Complete the Go Beyond the North Quest. (Skip: 24)
2. Raise Sunsnake Dragon to level 13. (Skip: 150) (Prize:1 Pompous Crown)
3. Craft and decorate with another Rookery. (Skip: 25) (Prize:150 Birthday Crowns)
4. Breed with a Sunsnake Dragon. (Skip: 25) (Prize:1 Pompous Crown)
5. Start crafting your Flame Queen. (Skip: 9)
Prize: 12 Island Parts
1. Raise Flame Queen to level 5. (Skip: 50)
2. Breed Sunsnake Dragon with a Greensight Dragon. (Skip: 50)
3. Win 1 Fight with your Flame Queen. (Skip: 25)
4. Raise Greensight Dragon to level 6. (Skip: 12) (Prize:360 Birthday Crowns)
5. Win 2 Fights in the Battle Arena. (Skip: 50)
Prize: 4 Crossroads Posts
1. Win 2 Fights with your Flame Queen. (Skip: 50)
2. Raise Flame Queen to level 8. (Skip: 30)
3. Complete the Go Beyond the North Quest. (Skip: 24)
4. Craft a Virignis Potion. (Skip: 40) (Prize:600 Birthday Crowns)
5. Raise Sunsnake Dragon to level 14. (Skip: 180)
Prize: 60 Raw Marbles
1. Recieve 5 Sealed Missives from Neighbors. (Skip: 35)
2. Harvest 6 Firapples. (Skip: 12)
3. Raise Flame Queen to level 12. (Skip: 225)
4. Craft and decorate with a Haunted Maple. (Skip: 75)
5. Win 4 Fights in the Battle Arena. (Skip: 100)
Prize: 1,000 Birthday Crowns
Grand Prize: 1 Fireblood Dragon
Dragon Tales: Party Is Coming
- There are many mysteries in the world that the Island has not solved. But when pondering the great unknown, one Greensight Dragon saw something strange in its future driven dreams: a party.
- First to find his way into this strange series of events was a Sunsnake who was glowing orange in the early sun. This Sunsnake was special because it blazed as strong as the sun during its happiest moments. At this time however, the Sunsnake was feeling dull and out of colors.
- While flying glumly through the air, Sunsnake found himself shrouded in a thick green cloud. In this mysterious fog, Sunsnake saw a mysterious vision of a great gathering of dragon. What this conclave was, he did not know, nor did he know where it came from. But this vision gave him something to investigate so he pursued.
- Meanwhile, high in her tower, the Flame Queen Dragon pondered the trifles of her kingdom. All of the dragons below lived their lives day to day with no care to her guidance. She worked so hard to be at the top of her world and now she found herself more lonely than ever.
- Flame Queen carried herself over to her reflecting pool to find a solution to the problems of her kingdom. But from this pool she found a green fog and she was given a cryptic message: "A party is coming". But what did this mean?
- Far, far away from the Island a Fireblood Dragon dreamed wistfully. She had been away from the Island for so long that she felt nothing but alone. Every morning she traveled in the direction of home but every day she found herself feeling even farther and farther from it.
- She tilted her heads to the sky looking towards the clouds that reminded her of home. But in place of the puffy white whips of the usual skygazing was a green swirl that started to descend upon her! She was caught in thick green smoke and felt as though she was given an invitation. But what could this smoke be inviting her to? Before she knew it, she felt as thought she was sucked into the cloud itself!
- Suddenly the Fireblood found her three heads seeing four dragons! A foreign serpentine dragon that looked like a dying sun. A fabulous red dragon adorned as royalty. And finally, right in the center: a white dragon riding the back of another, surrounded by mystical green energies. What was going on, she had no idea.
- No matter how much she shouted, it seemed as though none of the dragons heard her cries, nor did they notice the others. All except the tiny dragon riding the other. The small Greensight dragon seemed to be leading her, and the others, to the end of the hall. She didn't know if she could trust this mysterious dragon, but she did not have another option...
- Surprise! she was shocked to hear from the silence being built. Suddenly all of the dragons became aware of the others and found themselves surrounded by many friends - old and new. A party has come and it was for them. The three loneliest dragons on the Island have been awarded a happy occasion to lift their spirits! The Sunsnake lit up with excitement while the Flame Queen was showing off to fawning fans. Finally the Fireblood dragon knew where she was: her old home. She had finally found it again.
- The Party Is Coming Dragon Tales Event was available at level 17.
- The Party Is Coming Dragon Tales Event began on March 29, 2019 and ended on April 8, 2019.
- After completing a Goal and earning a coin or token during the Party Is Coming Dragon Tales Event, players could craft either the Queen Dragon, 15 Adventure Tickets or 3 10x Farm Boosts .