Passion Dragon Information
|Lv. 1||304||Lv. 10||2,432|
|Lv. 2||486||Lv. 11||2,675|
|Lv. 3||638||Lv. 12||2,827|
|Lv. 4||912||Lv. 13||2,903|
|Lv. 5||1,185||Lv. 14||2,979|
|Lv. 6||1,459||Lv. 15||3,222|
|Lv. 7||1,732||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Passion Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during the Valentine's season.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- By breeding a LeftHeart Dragon with a RightHeart Dragon.
- As a random single type result of breeding two pure Diamond type dragons together (Diamond and Infinity). This pairing may result in any currently available pure dragon of the Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Purple, White, Pink, Black, Mythic, Cosmic, Fairytale, Stone, Dino, Rainbow, Gemstone, Zodiac, Tropic, Royal, Metal, Olympus or Diamond type. Single type dragons that are not valid offspring, such as the Ninja or Gilded dragons, cannot emerge from this pairing.
The Passion Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- The Passion Dragon cannot be selected as a breeding parent.
- This is the first dragon to specifically name the dragons required to breed it.
- The Passion Dragon is the first single type dragon that can only be obtained after the hybrid dragons of that type when breeding.
- The Passion Dragon is one of the few Dragons that cannot breed, sharing this characteristic with Glacius the Ancient and all Gold type dragons.
- The Passion Dragon's design is based upon the Firestorm Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- The Passion Dragon's "flames" are a possible refrence to the phrase "I've got a burning passion.".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.