Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
As cute as they are elegant, Perytons are the playful and prancing beasts of the Island. Jumping around with unbridled glee, they seem to care not for anything outside of their immediate bubbles. If you find yourself playing with a Peryton of the Island, then you will probably enjoy a uniquely energetic experience.
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Fantasy Field
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 4,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 25 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||800||Lv. 10||6,400|
|Lv. 2||1,280||Lv. 11||7,040|
|Lv. 3||1,680||Lv. 12||7,440|
|Lv. 4||2,400||Lv. 13||7,640|
|Lv. 5||3,120||Lv. 14||7,840|
|Lv. 6||3,840||Lv. 15||8,480|
|Lv. 7||4,559||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Peryton is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 4,000 .
- By crafting using the Spell Shop. You must have 20,000 White Chocolates.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Peryton through breeding.
The Peryton has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Beast type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Yellow and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Beast is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Beast type can split into Yellow and Red. However, if it is split, then Beast is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Beast in a pool will either add the Beast type if it does not split or the Yellow and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Beast type. In this case, Beast can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Beast type can split into Yellow and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Coral Dragon with a Peryton Dragon only counts as three types: Beast, Blue, and Purple.
- The Pegasus 2nd's design is based upon the Peryton's, although there are differences between them.
- The Peryton is limited to one per account.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.