Petalthorn Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Many people are afraid to approach a Petalthorn Dragon for their beauty lies beneath some vicious looking vines. The unfortunate reality is that these vines are completely safe but people are always too afraid to ask. Anyone brave enough to hug a Petalthorn Dragon is bound to make a friend for life.
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Blossom Cycle, Red Rocks, Green Grove
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,400
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 18 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||280||Lv. 10||2,240|
|Lv. 2||448||Lv. 11||2,464|
|Lv. 3||587||Lv. 12||2,604|
|Lv. 4||840||Lv. 13||2,674|
|Lv. 5||1,092||Lv. 14||2,744|
|Lv. 6||1,344||Lv. 15||2,968|
|Lv. 7||1,595||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Petalthorn Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,400 .
- By ranking 1st or 2nd place during the Sudden Sprouts Leaderboard Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Petalthorn Dragon through breeding.
The Petalthorn Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Flower type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Yellow, Green, and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Flower is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Flower type can split into Yellow, Green, and Red. However, if it is split, then Flower is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Flower in a pool will either add the Flower type if it does not split or the Yellow, Green, and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Flower type. In this case, Flower can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Flower type can split into Yellow, Green, and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Forest Dragon with a Petalthorn Dragon only counts as three types: Flower, Red and Green.
- The Petalthorn Dragon's design is based upon the Familiar Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.