Phase Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Neither here nor there, the Phase Dragon lives mostly in an area between this world and countless others. With its ability to materialize in alternate realities and on different planes, this dragon's capabilities of escaping harm are limitless. This dragon frequently bumps into the legendary Portal Dragon, giving them an opportunity to trade information about the different worlds they travel to.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Purple Gardens, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 19 hours
Exp Gained: 375
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||2,400|
|Lv. 2||480||Lv. 11||2,640|
|Lv. 3||629||Lv. 12||2,790|
|Lv. 4||900||Lv. 13||2,865|
|Lv. 5||1,170||Lv. 14||2,940|
|Lv. 6||1,440||Lv. 15||3,180|
|Lv. 7||1,709||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Phase Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By earning 7,000 leaderboard points during the Between Worlds Leaderboard Event.
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- By winning all battle rounds in the Battle Tournament and defeating the Phase Dragon Tournament Boss (Tournament bosses and number of rounds differ depending upon the tournament released).
- Note: You cannot acquire the Phase Dragon through breeding.
- The Phase Dragon's design is based upon the Mist Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.