Pillager Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Pillager Dragons love to run in the grand fields of the Island. They have wings and are fully capable of flight, but for some reason they have a passion for running everywhere they go. As such, they've developed incredibly strong legs and are capable of amazing speeds on the ground. Many dragons find this odd, but Pillager Dragons don't care, they just like to live the life they chose.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Throne Room, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||1,350|
|Lv. 2||357||Lv. 11||1,590|
|Lv. 3||408||Lv. 12||1,634|
|Lv. 4||575||Lv. 13||1,679|
|Lv. 5||657||Lv. 14||1,725|
|Lv. 6||726||Lv. 15||1,875|
|Lv. 7||942||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Pillager Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By winning all battle rounds in the Battle Tournament and defeating the Pillager Dragon Tournament Boss (Tournament bosses and number of rounds differ depending upon the tournament released).
- Note: You cannot acquire the Pillager Dragon through breeding.
The Pillager Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Royal type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Yellow and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Royal is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Royal type can split into Yellow and Purple. However, if it is split, then Royal is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Royal in a pool will either add the Royal type if it does not split or the Yellow and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Royal type. In this case, Royal can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Royal type can split into Yellow and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Forest Dragon with a Pillager Dragon only counts as three types: Royal, Yellow, and Green.
- The Pillager Dragon's design is based upon the Wizard Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.