Pinata Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
What do you find when a Pinata egg breaks open? A Pinata Dragon, of course! These fun-loving and festive dragons are undersized and weak when they're born, so helping them hatch out of their eggs is something of a springtime tradition on the Isles.
Habitat: Yellow Plateau, Green Grove, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 4
Buying Price: 500
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 10 hours
Exp Gained: 75
|Lv. 1||100||Lv. 10||469|
|Lv. 2||200||Lv. 11||490|
|Lv. 3||250||Lv. 12||509|
|Lv. 4||300||Lv. 13||519|
|Lv. 5||329||Lv. 14||530|
|Lv. 6||359||Lv. 15||545|
|Lv. 7||379||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Pinata Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during Dragon Story's Anniversary.
- By purchase at the market for 500 .
- By earning 2,300 leaderboard points during the Skylord Leaders Leaderboard Event.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Yellow, Green and Red to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Pinata Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Pinata Dragon's design is based upon the Fire Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.