Plague Doctor Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
During times of mass sickness, Plague Doctor Dragons seem to appear out of the thin air. It is their responsibility to contain and resolve any breakouts of sickness on the dragon isles. Their delicate care is greatly appreciated by any afflicted dragons that are looking to get past their ailments.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Black Sands, White Meadow, Green Grove
Available at: Level 23
Buying Price: 1,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 17 hours
Exp Gained: 1,740
|Lv. 1||200||Lv. 10||1,600|
|Lv. 2||320||Lv. 11||1,760|
|Lv. 3||419||Lv. 12||1,860|
|Lv. 4||600||Lv. 13||1,910|
|Lv. 5||780||Lv. 14||1,960|
|Lv. 6||960||Lv. 15||2,120|
|Lv. 7||1,139||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Plague Doctor Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Plague Doctor Dragon through breeding.
The Plague Doctor Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Black type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Black is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Black type can split into Blue and Purple. However, if it is split, then Black is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Black in a pool will either add the Black type if it does not split or the Blue and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Black type. In this case, Black can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Black type can split into Blue and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Light Dragon with a Plague Doctor Dragon only counts as three types: Black, White, and Green.
- The Plague Doctor Dragon's design is based upon the Mist Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.