Plum Blossom Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Plum Blossom Dragons hold beauty deep within their personalities and only open up to their trusted loved ones. To have a Plum Blossom Dragon as a friend is to have passionate, creative and empathetic counterpart.
Habitat: Purple Gardens, Green Grove
Available at: Level 10
Buying Price: 500
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 375
|Lv. 1||145||Lv. 10||652|
|Lv. 2||172||Lv. 11||768|
|Lv. 3||197||Lv. 12||790|
|Lv. 4||278||Lv. 13||811|
|Lv. 5||317||Lv. 14||833|
|Lv. 6||350||Lv. 15||906|
|Lv. 7||455||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Plum Blossom Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 500 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Purple and Green to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Plum Blossom Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Plum Blossom Dragon's design is based upon the Forest Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- The Plum Blossom Dragon is a recoloring of the Cherry Blossom Dragon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.