Pluto Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The Pluto Dragon shares many traits of other dragons, and yet at times is considered something other than a dragon. Most caretakers believe this creature is a dragon to its core, but the debate rages on.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Cosmic Expanse, White Meadow, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 14 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||1,350|
|Lv. 2||357||Lv. 11||1,590|
|Lv. 3||408||Lv. 12||1,635|
|Lv. 4||576||Lv. 13||1,680|
|Lv. 5||657||Lv. 14||1,725|
|Lv. 6||726||Lv. 15||1,875|
|Lv. 7||942||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Pluto Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By winning 30 battles in the Battle Tournament and defeating the Pluto Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses differ depending on the different tournament releases)
- Note: You cannot acquire the Pluto Dragon through breeding.
The Pluto Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Cosmic type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Yellow and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Cosmic is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Cosmic type can split into Yellow and Purple. However, if it is split, then Cosmic is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Cosmic in a pool will either add the Cosmic type if it does not split or the Yellow and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Cosmic type. In this case, Cosmic can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Cosmic type can split into Yellow and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Pluto Dragon with a Light Dragon only counts as three types: Cosmic, White, and Red.
- The Pluto Dragon's design is based upon the Familiar Dragon 's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.