Pocus Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
High on the haunted peaks of the Island, Pocus Dragons look down on the rest of the dragons. From there they brew magical potions to prove their skills. They drop these potions down the mountains and into the lowlands in hopes that dragons might find them for they cure the curses and frights that occur during the scariest season of all!
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Boneyard, Purple Gardens, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 6 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||200||Lv. 10||1,600|
|Lv. 2||320||Lv. 11||1,760|
|Lv. 3||419||Lv. 12||1,860|
|Lv. 4||600||Lv. 13||1,910|
|Lv. 5||780||Lv. 14||1,960|
|Lv. 6||960||Lv. 15||2,120|
|Lv. 7||1,139||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Pocus Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,000 .
- By crafting using 4 Glow Orbs after completing Chapter 7 in the Terror Night Dragon Tales Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Pocus Dragon through breeding.
The Pocus Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Spooky type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Black, Purple, and Yellow) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Spooky is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Spooky type can split into Black, Purple, and Yellow. However, if it is split, then Spooky is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Spooky in a pool will either add the Spooky type if it does not split or the Black, Purple, and Yellow types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Spooky type. In this case, Spooky can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Spooky type can split into Black, Purple, and Yellow for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding an Air Dragon with a Pocus Dragon only counts as three types: Spooky, Purple, and Yellow.
- The Pocus Dragon's design is based upon the Infinity Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.