Pom Pom Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
You just have to hug a Pom Pom Dragon at some point, they are so fluffy that you would never believe. It is common for caretakers to actually fall asleep mid hug with a Pom Pom Dragon - their fluffy coats are just that inviting!
Habitat: Fey Portal, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 400
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 4 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||80||Lv. 10||375|
|Lv. 2||160||Lv. 11||395|
|Lv. 3||200||Lv. 12||407|
|Lv. 4||240||Lv. 13||415|
|Lv. 5||263||Lv. 14||424|
|Lv. 6||288||Lv. 15||435|
|Lv. 7||303||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Pom Pom Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 400 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Fey and Yellow to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- By breeding a dragon that provides the White type with a dragon that provides the Yellow type. Missing requirements cannot be fulfilled by the splitting of minor types; parents must have the originally required types without splitting.
- By crafting in the Spell Shop with 15 Omega Crowns during the Sprite Light Leaderboard Event.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Pom Pom Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Pom Pom Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Fey type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Pink, Purple, and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Fey is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Fey type can split into Pink, Purple, and Blue. However, if it is split, then Fey is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Fey in a pool will either add the Fey type if it does not split or the Pink, Purple, and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Fey type. In this case, Fey can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Fey type can split into Pink, Purple, and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Water Dragon with a Pom Pom Dragon only counts as three types: Fey, Yellow and Blue.
- The Pom Pom Dragon's design is based upon the Mist Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.