Powdered Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Powdered Dragons are the biggest sweeties you'll ever meet! These big loafs of love are always ready to give hugs and kisses and send out all of the love in the world! Their personalities are so sugar-sweet, you won't know what to do!
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Holiday Home, White Meadow, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||?|
|Lv. 2||?||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||408||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||575||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||?||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||?||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||?||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Powdered Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By crafting using the Spell Shop. You must have 100 Powdered Battlemarks.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Powdered Dragon through breeding.
The Powdered Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Holiday type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (White, Green, and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Holiday is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Holiday type can split into White, Green, and Red. However, if it is split, then Holiday is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Holiday in a pool will either add the Holiday type if it does not split or the White, Green, and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Holiday type. In this case, Holiday can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Holiday type can split into White, Green, and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Light Dragon with a Powdered Dragon only counts as three types: Holiday, White and Yellow.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.