Praetorian Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Sworn to princes, Praetorian Dragons are the loyal guardians of the royal family. Their armor plates are so heavy that any lesser dragon couldn't fly wearing them, but Praetorian Dragons can do so with ease! In their free time they seek renown and darring quests to complete.
Habitat: Fairytale Forest, White Meadow, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 400
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 4 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||80||Lv. 10||375|
|Lv. 2||160||Lv. 11||395|
|Lv. 3||200||Lv. 12||407|
|Lv. 4||240||Lv. 13||415|
|Lv. 5||263||Lv. 14||424|
|Lv. 6||288||Lv. 15||435|
|Lv. 7||303||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Praetorian Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 400 .
- By breeding a dragon that provides the White type with a dragon that provides the Blue type. Missing requirements cannot be fulfilled by the splitting of minor types; parents must have the originally required types without splitting.
- By crafting in the Spell Shop with 15 Crown Gems during the Crowned Perfection World Event.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Praetorian Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Praetorian Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Fairytale type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Green and Yellow) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Fairytale is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Fairytale type can split into Green and Yellow. However, if it is split, then Fairytale is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Fairytale in a pool will either add the Fairytale type if it does not split or the Green and Yellow types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Fairytale type. In this case, Fairytale can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Fairytale type can split into Green and Yellow for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Water Dragon with a Praetorian Dragon only counts as three types: Fairytale, White, and Blue.
- The Praetorian Dragon's design is based upon the Poison Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- There is a typo in the Praetorian Dragon's description. It says "darring" instead of "daring."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.