Psychedelic Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
This dragon may look rather vibrant, but don't be fooled; its hide is actually pure white. The Psychedelic Dragon has a special ability that allows it to alter the perception of anyone who sees it, and can appear in any multitude of color combinations that may scare off any would-be predators. Groovy!
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Purple Gardens, Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,000
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 6 hours
Exp Gained: 375
|Lv. 1||200||Lv. 10||1,600|
|Lv. 2||320||Lv. 11||1,760|
|Lv. 3||419||Lv. 12||1,860|
|Lv. 4||600||Lv. 13||1,910|
|Lv. 5||780||Lv. 14||1,960|
|Lv. 6||960||Lv. 15||2,120|
|Lv. 7||1,139||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Psychedelic Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,000 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Purple, Yellow and Red to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Psychedelic Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Psychedelic Dragon's design is based upon the Charm Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.