Puffer Dragon Information Edit
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The Puffer Dragon's humble attitude and cheerful smile keeps it from having an inflated ego. While finding comfort swimming by the coastline, Puffer Dragons can inhale an incredible amount of air to balloon up four times its size and float alongside their winged brethren.
Habitat: Blue Lagoon, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 7
Buying Price: 600
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 13 hours
Exp Gained: 195
Coin Rates Edit
|Lv. 1||222||Lv. 10||999|
|Lv. 2||264||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||301||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||426||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||486||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||537||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||697||LEVEL CAP|
Food Costs Edit
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Puffer Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 600 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Blue and Yellow to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- By earning 6,500 leaderboard points during the Tropic Tides Leaderboard Event.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Puffer Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Puffer Dragon's design is based upon the Island Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.