Pyramid Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Many dragons have strong legs, but few can match the power of the Pyramid Dragon. It's not surprising when you think about it, though -- how many other dragons have to carry that much weight around on their backs?
Habitat: Hidden Oasis, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 6 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||145||Lv. 10||652|
|Lv. 2||172||Lv. 11||708|
|Lv. 3||197||Lv. 12||790|
|Lv. 4||278||Lv. 13||811|
|Lv. 5||317||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||350||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||455||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Pyramid Dragon is obtainable:
- By earning 2,800 leaderboard points during the Twisting River Leaderboard Event.
- After earning 900 Egyptian Coins during the Egyptian Adventure World Event. (iOS Only)
- Note: You cannot acquire the Pyramid Dragon through breeding.
The Pyramid Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Egypt type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (White and Yellow) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Egypt is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Egypt type can split into White and Yellow. However, if it is split, then Egypt is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Egypt in a pool will either add the Egypt type if it does not split or the White and Yellow types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Egypt type. In this case, Egypt can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Egypt type can split into White and Yellow for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Pyramid Dragon with a Magic Dragon only counts as three types: Egypt, Yellow, and Purple.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.