Quicksand Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Whirling around the dunes of arid deserts, Quicksand Dragons kick up the earth around them as they travel. As their bodies rotate at extreme speeds, a vortex of air builds around them to both propel them forwards and keep others at bay.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Elemental Plane, Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 21 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||2,400|
|Lv. 2||480||Lv. 11||2,640|
|Lv. 3||629||Lv. 12||2,790|
|Lv. 4||900||Lv. 13||2,865|
|Lv. 5||1,170||Lv. 14||2,940|
|Lv. 6||1,440||Lv. 15||3,180|
|Lv. 7||1,709||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Quicksand Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By winning 40 battles in the Battle Tournament and defeating the Quicksand Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses differ depending on the different tournament releases)
- Note: You cannot acquire the Quicksand Dragon through breeding.
The Quicksand Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Elemental type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue, Green, Yellow, and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Elemental is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Elemental type can split into Blue, Green, Yellow, and Red. However, if it is split, then Elemental is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Elemental in a pool will either add the Elemental type if it does not split or the Blue, Green, Yellow, and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Elemental type. In this case, Elemental can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Elemental type can split into Blue, Green, Yellow, and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Firestorm Dragon with a Quicksand Dragon only counts as three types: Elemental, Yellow, and Red.
- The Quicksand Dragon's design is based upon the Serpent Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.