Rainbow Heart Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
What color does love truly come in? Pink? Red? White? No, love comes in every color of the rainbow and every color out of it as well! Rainbow Heart Dragons seek to remind people that love has no end and no beginning. Love is something that brings people together and nothing should ever get in its way!
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Passion Pit, Rainbow Road
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,400
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 22 hours
Exp Gained: 435
|Lv. 1||280||Lv. 10||2,240|
|Lv. 2||448||Lv. 11||2,464|
|Lv. 3||587||Lv. 12||2,604|
|Lv. 4||840||Lv. 13||2,674|
|Lv. 5||1,092||Lv. 14||2,744|
|Lv. 6||1,344||Lv. 15||2,968|
|Lv. 7||1,595||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Rainbow Heart Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,400 .
- After completing Chapter 10 of the Spectrum of Love Dragon Tales Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Rainbow Heart Dragon through breeding.
The Rainbow Heart Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- Although the Valentine type is included in the Rainbow Heart Dragon's types, it is recessive and has absolutely no impact on breeding. It is mainly ignored, and contributes neither to the pool nor to breeding requirements, with the exception of type-amount-dependent dragons. Thus, the presence of the Valentine type along with only one other type in a breeding parent, will cause the dragon to use only the other type and act as a Single type dragon for breeding purposes (ex: Breeding the XO Dragon with a pure Pink type will act as two pure Pink type dragons).
- When the Rainbow type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Yellow and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Rainbow is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Rainbow type can split into Yellow and Blue. However, if it is split, then Rainbow is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Rainbow in a pool will either add the Rainbow type if it does not split or the Yellow and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Rainbow type. In this case, Rainbow can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Rainbow type can split into Yellow and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Forest Dragon with a Rainbow Heart Dragon only counts as three types: Valentine, Rainbow and Green.
- The Rainbow Heart Dragon's design is based upon the Fire Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.