Rainbow Plume Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Rainbow Plume Dragons gift one fabulous plume to each and every friend they make. It is said that they long to see their beauty brighten the whole world, and by giving away their plumes, every household can have a piece of that elegance. Nobody has ever seen a Rainbow Plume Dragon run out of feathers though, so it is not clear if this practice ever has an end.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Rainbow Road, Green Grove
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 6 hours
Exp Gained: 435
|Lv. 1||200||Lv. 10||900|
|Lv. 2||238||Lv. 11||1,060|
|Lv. 3||272||Lv. 12||1,089|
|Lv. 4||383||Lv. 13||1,119|
|Lv. 5||438||Lv. 14||1,150|
|Lv. 6||484||Lv. 15||1,250|
|Lv. 7||628||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Rainbow Plume Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,000 .
- By crafting using 4 Wild Waterskins after completing Chapter 7 in the Frolicking Fun Dragon Tales Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Rainbow Plume Dragon through breeding.
The Rainbow Plume Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Rainbow type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Yellow and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Rainbow is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Rainbow type can split into Yellow and Blue. However, if it is split, then Rainbow is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Rainbow in a pool will either add the Rainbow type if it does not split or the Yellow and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Rainbow type. In this case, Rainbow can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Rainbow type can split into Yellow and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Fire Dragon with a Rainbow Plume Dragon only counts as three types: Rainbow, Green and Red.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.