Razorclaw Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Razorclaw Dragons are known to be wild and untamable. The truth is, one cannot simply "tame" a Razorclaw Dragon for they are primal, independent beasts. Instead, a Caretaker must seek to form a bond, as equals, with one. They're not leaders, and certainly aren't followers; they are individuals who seek to stand shoulder to shoulder.
Habitat: Arcane Alluvium, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 400
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 4 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||80||Lv. 10||375|
|Lv. 2||160||Lv. 11||395|
|Lv. 3||200||Lv. 12||407|
|Lv. 4||240||Lv. 13||415|
|Lv. 5||263||Lv. 14||424|
|Lv. 6||288||Lv. 15||435|
|Lv. 7||303||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Razorclaw Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 400 .
- By breeding a dragon that provides the Blue type with a dragon that provides the Red type. Missing requirements cannot be fulfilled by the splitting of minor types; parents must have the originally required types without splitting.
- By crafting in the Spell Shop with 15 Snake Gems during the Sneaky Snakes World Event.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Razorclaw Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Razorclaw Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Arcane type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (White, Purple, and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Arcane is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Arcane type can split into White, Purple, and Blue. However, if it is split, then Arcane is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Arcane in a pool will either add the Arcane type if it does not split or the White, Purple, and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Arcane type. In this case, Arcane can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Arcane type can split into White, Purple, and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Light Dragon with a Razorclaw Dragon only counts as three types: Arcane, Blue, and White.
- The Razorclaw Dragon's design is based upon the Infinity Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.