Red Lantern Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Early in the new year, Red Lantern Dragons appear on the Isles, heralding good fortune for the year to come. Unlike most dragons who find a place to roost or curl up when it's time to sleep, Red Lantern Dragons stay in the air and rest while the wind blows them slowly across the night sky.
Habitat: Yellow Plateau, Green Grove, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 4
Buying Price: 600
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 8 hours
Exp Gained: 75
|Lv. 1||120||Lv. 10||563|
|Lv. 2||240||Lv. 11||594|
|Lv. 3||300||Lv. 12||612|
|Lv. 4||360||Lv. 13||624|
|Lv. 5||395||Lv. 14||636|
|Lv. 6||431||Lv. 15||654|
|Lv. 7||455||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Red Lantern Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 600 .
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Yellow, Green, and Red to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Red Lantern Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Red Lantern Dragon's design is based upon the Magic Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- The Red Lantern Dragon is a possible reference to the Lantern Festival. The Lantern Festival in China is a festival celebrated on the fifteenth day of the first month in the lunisolar year in the lunar calendar marking the last day of the lunar New Year celebration. The lanterns are almost always red to symbolize good fortune.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.