Chapter 1 (4 Acts)
Chapter 2 (4 Acts)
1. Feed ANY dragons 8 times. (Skip: 16)
2. Plant 3 Pumpwings. (Skip: 48)
3. Collect Magpie Feathers or Frilly Flowers from Mining. (Skip: 30)(Prize:Tracker Favor)
4. Start crafting your Tracker Dragon. (Skip: 14)
Chapter 3 (3 Acts)
Chapter 4 (4 Acts)
Chapter 5 (4 Acts)
1. Raise Tracker Dragon to Level 7. (Skip: 21)
2. Craft and place a Secret Path on your Island. (Skip: 25)
3. Collect Magpie Feathers or Frilly Flowers from Mining. (Skip: 30)(Prize:1 Toothy Favor)
4. Start the "Evening Stroll" Quest. (Skip: 7)
Chapter 6 (5 Acts)
1. Start crafting a Blood Birch .(Skip: 12)
2. Hatch a common Neo Bubble Dragon (Breed Purple + Blue). (Skip: 50)(Prize:1 Toothy Favor)
3. Start the "Dark Howl" Quest. (Skip: 15)
4. Raise your Tracker Dragon to Level 11. (Skip: 100)
5. Collect Magpie Feathers or Frilly Flowers from Mining. (Skip: 60)
Prize: 6 Magpie Feathers
Chapter 7 (5 Acts)
1. Complete "Evening Stroll" Quest. (Skip: 24)
2. Raise Tracker Dragon to Level 13.(Skip: 150)(Prize:1 Toothy Favor)
3. Craft and decorate with another Blood Birch . (Skip: 25)
4. Breed with a Tracker Dragon. (Skip: 25)(Prize:1 Toothy Favor)
5. Start crafting your Toothy Dragon. (Skip: 9)
Prize: 12 Island Parts
Chapter 8 (5 Acts)
1. Hatch and raise your Toothy Dragon to level 5. (Skip: 50)
2. Breed Tracker Dragon with Neo Bubble Dragon. (Skip: 50)
3. Win 1 Fight with your Toothy Dragon. (Skip: 25)
4. Raise your Neo Bubble Dragon to Level 6.(Skip: 12)
5. Win 2 Fights in the Battle Arena.(Skip: 50)
Prize: 4 Secret Paths
Chapter 9 (5 Acts)
1. Win 2 Fights with your Toothy Dragon.(Skip: 50)
2. Raise your Toothy Dragon to Level 8. (Skip: 30)
3. Complete the "Evening Stroll" Quest. (Skip: 24)
4. Craft a Red Cloth. (Skip: 40)
5. Raise your Tracker Dragon to Level 14. (Skip: 180)
Chapter 10 (5 Acts)
1. Receive 5 Picnic Cloths from Neighbors.(Skip: 35)
2. Harvest 6 Firapples. (Skip: 12)
3. Raise your Toothy Dragon to Level 12.(Skip: 225)
4. Craft and Decorate with an Eerie Moon.(Skip: 75)
5. Win 4 Fights in the Battle Arena. (Skip: 100)
Prize: 1 Little Red Dragon
Dragon Tales: Red Moon Rising
- Once again, the forest was dark despite the sun glowing bright up above the tree canopy. These dark-wooded pines were so tall, and so thick of needles, that the sun rarely broke through to touch the ground. Yet, the Tracker Dragon called this place home.
- Most dragons call it spooky, others call it outright haunted, but the Tracker knew this was all misinformation. Just because it was dark and unknown didn't make the forest bad, but it also didn't mean it wasn't dangerous.
- Tracker Dragon was given a recent assignment from a town near the edge of the dark forest. Recently they sent the Little Red Dragon out to find her grandmother, but she's been gone for far too long...
- Recent reports have indicated that a monster has been prowling the forest, a large, dark, and nasty dragon with teeth as large as swords! The Tracker Dragon was skeptical, but on guard none the less.
- Entering the forest with her favorite little bird companion, the two set off into the darkness. It wasn't long before Tracker found some fresh prints in the earth; it was after all what she's good at.
- Another set of prints began to show up as he followed the first pair. One set was large and heavy, most likely those belonging to the 'monster' she heard about. The other set was more fair, light of foot, and smaller.
- Suddenly, the tracks of the smaller pair went missing. It wasn't that the Tracker Dragon lost them, they just disappeared! Perhaps there was a monster after all, and perhaps it ate Little Red...
- Something was lurking in the shadows. Tracker was surprised that she didn't notice, but something was near...something big. With heavy breathes it moved around the edge of her vision until it pounced!
- An incredibly large Toothy Dragon jumped from the shadows! Startled at first, Tracker took a step back, but quickly realigned herself as he came face to face with her old grinning friend.
- Toothy Dragon grew up with Tracker, though they hadn't seen each other in many years. My, how large he had grown. It was no wonder she didn't recognize his tracks! Unbeknownst to her, Toothy was also asked to help find Little Red, but instead of using his eyes to find her trail, he was using his keen nose! The two set off to the only other place they knew she might be: Grandma Dragon's house!
- The Red Moon Rising Dragon Tales Event was available at level 17.
- The Red Moon Rising Dragon Tales Event began on September 22, 2017 and ended on October 4, 2017.