Ringbearer Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
No wedding can be completed without a ring, and who's going to bring it to the altar? The Ringbearer Dragon! There must be a lot of trust given to these dragons as they hold incredibly valuable items!
Habitat: Passion Pit, Green Grove
Available at: Level 4
Buying Price: 1,200
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 20 hours
Exp Gained: 195
|Lv. 1||140||Lv. 10||657|
|Lv. 2||280||Lv. 11||692|
|Lv. 3||350||Lv. 12||713|
|Lv. 4||420||Lv. 13||727|
|Lv. 5||461||Lv. 14||742|
|Lv. 6||503||Lv. 15||763|
|Lv. 7||531||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Ringbearer Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,200 .
- By breeding a dragon that provides the Yellow type with a dragon that provides the Green type. Missing requirements cannot be fulfilled by the splitting of minor types; parents must have the originally required types without splitting.
- By breeding two pure Green type dragons together (Forest and Dawntree). A similar effect can be achieved when breeding two pure dragons with the same minor type together if the Green type is a component of that minor type. (True for Fairytale, Stone, Dino, and Gemstone.)
- By breeding two parents that collectively contribute only the Green and Diamond types. The Green type can also be acquired from any minor type for which it is a component. (True for Fairytale, Stone, Dino, and Gemstone.) Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- As a random single type result of breeding two pure Diamond type dragons together (Diamond and Infinity). This pairing may result in any currently available pure dragon of the Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Purple, White, Pink, Black, Mythic, Cosmic, Fairytale, Stone, Dino, Rainbow, Gemstone, Zodiac, Tropic, Royal, Metal, Olympus or Diamond type. Single type dragons that are not valid offspring, such as the Ninja or Gilded dragons, cannot emerge from this pairing.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Ringbearer Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- Although the Valentine type is included in the Ringbearer Dragon's types, it is recessive and has absolutely no impact on breeding. It is mainly ignored, and contributes neither to the pool nor to breeding requirements, with the exception of type-amount-dependent dragons. Thus, the presence of the Valentine type along with only one other type in a breeding parent, will cause the dragon to use only the other type and act as a Single type dragon for breeding purposes (ex: Breeding the XO Dragon with a pure Pink type will act as two pure Pink type dragons).
- The Ringbearer Dragon's design is based upon the Tiny Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.