Romantic Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Romantic Dragons are smooth talking, slick singing, lovers of love itself. Every move these creatures make is precise and dedicated towards the pursuit of love.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Passion Pit, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,100
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 9 hours
Exp Gained: 195
|Lv. 1||220||Lv. 10||990|
|Lv. 2||261||Lv. 11||1,166|
|Lv. 3||299||Lv. 12||1,198|
|Lv. 4||422||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||481||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||532||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||690||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Romantic Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,100 .
- By crafting using 4 Romantic Favors after completing Chapter 7 in the Rules of Romance Dragon Tales Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Romantic Dragon through breeding.
- Although the Valentine type is included in the Romantic Dragon's types, it is recessive and has absolutely no impact on breeding. It is mainly ignored, and contributes neither to the pool nor to breeding requirements, with the exception of type-amount-dependent dragons. Thus, the presence of the Valentine type along with only one other type in a breeding parent, will cause the dragon to use only the other type and act as a Single type dragon for breeding purposes (ex: Breeding the XO Dragon with a pure Pink type will act as two pure Pink type dragons).
- The Romantic Dragon's design is based upon the Valentine Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.