Rustling Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Walking through the autumn forest, many caretakers will hear the rustling of the fall leaves, but few can signal out the difference between leaves and a Rustling Dragon. Their wings are made of a thin membrane, when flying they sound like shaking leaves.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 14 hours
Exp Gained: 75
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10|
|Lv. 2||357||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||408||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||575||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Rustling Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By winning 30 battles in the Battle Tournament and defeating the Rustling Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses differ depending on the different tournament releases)
- Note: You cannot acquire the Rustling Dragon through breeding.
- The Rustling Dragon's design is based upon the Diamond Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.