Sabretooth Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Sabretooth Dragons may look cuddly wuddly, especially the hatchlings, but be wary. They're very anxious around strangers. If you agitate one, you'll learn quickly those fangs aren't just for show.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Abominable Aura
Available at: Level 35
Buying Price: 1,800
Selling Price: 1,000
Breeding: 4 hours
Cost to warm: 140
Exp Gained: 3,000
|Lv. 1||50||Lv. 10||400|
|Lv. 2||80||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||104||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||150||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||195||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||240||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||284||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Sabretooth Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,800 . (iOS Only)
- By breeding two pure Abominable type dragons together (Abominable, Sabretooth, Sasquatch, Yeti, and Killerwhale). (iOS Only)
- As a random pure result if the Abominable and Diamond type are both present in the pool. Because of how Arctic Isles Diamond hybrid breeding works, this rule is true even if other types are present. (iOS Only)
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Sabretooth Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- Inhabitants of the Arctic Isles will impose their parent behaviors when bred with dragons from the Dragon Islands. The conventional type pool is not considered during a pairing of this kind.
- When pairing the Sabretooth Dragon with another dragon, if there is no specific dragon that can normally result from that combination, the default resulting offspring will be an Ice Age Dragon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.