Sapphire Dragon Information
|Lv. 1||484||Lv. 10||2,178|
|Lv. 2||575||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||658||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||929||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||1,059||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||1,171||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||1,519||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Sapphire Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,600 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Gemstone and Blue to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Sapphire Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Sapphire Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Gemstone type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Green and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Gemstone is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Gemstone type can split into Green and Blue. However, if it is split, then Gemstone is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Gemstone in a pool will either add the Gemstone type if it does not split or the Green and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Gemstone type. In this case, Gemstone can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Gemstone type can split into Green and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding an Air Dragon with a Sapphire Dragon only counts as three types: Yellow, Gemstone, and Blue.
- Craft time for the Sapphire Dragon is 24hrs, while incubation is only 20hrs.
- The Sapphire Dragon was previously obtainable by crafting but was removed from the Spell Shop on March 6, 2018.
- The Sapphire Dragon's design is based upon the Serpent Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- On February 28, 2013, the Sapphire Dragon and all other gemstone dragons gained the ability to be breeding parents.
- On July 17, 2013 the Sapphire Dragon and all other gemstone dragons became breedable.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.