Saturn Dragon Information
|Lv. 1||220||Lv. 10||1,033|
|Lv. 2||440||Lv. 11||1,089|
|Lv. 3||550||Lv. 12||1,122|
|Lv. 4||660||Lv. 13||1,144|
|Lv. 5||725||Lv. 14||1,166|
|Lv. 6||791||Lv. 15||1,199|
|Lv. 7||835||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Saturn Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,100 .
- By breeding a dragon that provides the Cosmic type with a dragon that provides the Red and Yellow types. Missing requirements cannot be fulfilled by the splitting of minor types; parents must have the originally required types without splitting.
- By breeding two pure Cosmic type dragons together (Cosmic, Eclipse, and Saturn).
- As a random single type result of breeding two pure Diamond type dragons together (Diamond and Infinity). This pairing may result in any currently available pure dragon of the Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Purple, White, Pink, Black, Mythic, Cosmic, Fairytale, Stone, Dino, Rainbow, Gemstone, Zodiac, Tropic, Royal, Metal, Olympus or Diamond type. Single type dragons that are not valid offspring, such as the Ninja or Gilded dragons, cannot emerge from this pairing.
- By breeding two parents that collectively contribute only the Cosmic and Diamond types.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Saturn Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Saturn Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- Although the Cosmic type is made up of Yellow and Purple, the presence of these types may not necessarily allow you to breed the Saturn Dragon. Check the Availability section above to find out the unique conditions under which this dragon might be bred.
- When the Cosmic type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Yellow and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Cosmic is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Cosmic type can split into Yellow and Purple. However, if it is split, then Cosmic is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Cosmic in a pool will either add the Cosmic type if it does not split or the Yellow and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Cosmic type. In this case, Cosmic can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Cosmic type can split into Yellow and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Saturn Dragon with an Island Dragon only counts as three types: Cosmic, Green, and Blue.
- The Saturn Dragon is the third breedable pure dragon with type requirements that conflict with other pures of its type. Unlike the Cosmic Dragon, it requires cosmic, yellow, and red instead of purple and yellow.
- The Saturn Dragon's design s based upon the Poison Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- The adult description of the Saturn Dragon contains a reference to Christiaan Huygens, a prominent astronomer, known for his work in telescopic studies of the rings of Saturn and the discovery of its moon Titan.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.