Sea Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
If you've ever noticed a subtle sparkling below the surface of dark ocean waters, it was probably the light reflecting off of the shimmering scales of a Sea Dragon! Found in all seven seas, these dragons are naturally strong swimmers with aerodynamic bodies and powerful flippered tails which allow them to traverse the tides with ease and grace.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Tropic Strand, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 11
Buying Price: 1,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 19 hours
Exp Gained: 195
|Lv. 1||160||Lv. 10||1,280|
|Lv. 2||256||Lv. 11||1,408|
|Lv. 3||335||Lv. 12||1,488|
|Lv. 4||480||Lv. 13||1,528|
|Lv. 5||624||Lv. 14||1,568|
|Lv. 6||768||Lv. 15||1,696|
|Lv. 7||911||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Sea Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- After earning 1,500 Glossy Globes during the Gorgeous Globe World Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Sea Dragon through breeding.
The Sea Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Tropic type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Tropic is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Tropic type can split into Red and Blue. However, if it is split, then Tropic is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Tropic in a pool will either add the Tropic type if it does not split or the Red and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Tropic type. In this case, Tropic can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Tropic type can split into Red and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Sea Dragon with a Light Dragon only counts as three types: Tropic, Blue, and White.
- The Sea Dragon's design is based upon the Valentine Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.