Seafrost Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Seafrost Dragons scamper about as the petite guardians of stone and earth. They ward off the eroding effects of ice and frost on the most sacred stones of the Island and make sure that nothing is ever too slippery for the other dragons. They do whatever it takes to preserve the geology of the Island!
Habitat: Pink Prairie, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 400
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 4 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||80||Lv. 10||375|
|Lv. 2||160||Lv. 11||395|
|Lv. 3||200||Lv. 12||407|
|Lv. 4||240||Lv. 13||415|
|Lv. 5||263||Lv. 14||424|
|Lv. 6||288||Lv. 15||435|
|Lv. 7||303||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Seafrost Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 400 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Pink and Blue to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- By crafting in the Spell Shop with 15 Omega Crowns during the Bright Blizzard Leaderboard Event.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Seafrost Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Seafrost Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Pink type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and White) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Pink is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Pink type can split into Red and White. However, if it is split, then Pink is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Pink in a pool will either add the Pink type if it does not split or the Red and White types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Pink type. In this case, Pink can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Pink type can split into Red and White for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Magic Dragon with a Seafrost Dragon only counts as three types: Pink, Blue and Purple.
- The Seafrost Dragon's design is based upon the Fairy Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.