Seaglass Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Seaglass Dragons are born with near perfectly clear wings, yet with all the time they spend in the turbulent shoreline waters, their wings eventually dull. This does not diminish their beauty however, in fact it creates something entirely new and beautiful!
Habitat: Tropic Strand, Purple Gardens, Green Grove
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 900
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 9 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||180||Lv. 10||810|
|Lv. 2||214||Lv. 11||954|
|Lv. 3||244||Lv. 12||981|
|Lv. 4||345||Lv. 13||1,007|
|Lv. 5||394||Lv. 14||1,035|
|Lv. 6||435||Lv. 15||1,125|
|Lv. 7||565||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Seaglass Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 900 .
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Seaglass Dragon through breeding.
The Seaglass Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Tropic type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Tropic is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Tropic type can split into Red and Blue. However, if it is split, then Tropic is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Tropic in a pool will either add the Tropic type if it does not split or the Red and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Tropic type. In this case, Tropic can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Tropic type can split into Red and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Seaglass Dragon with a Forest Dragon only counts as three types: Tropic, Purple, and Green.
- The Seaglass Dragon's design is based upon the Fairy Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.