Seasonal Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Seasonal Dragons are highly adaptive creatures, capable of adjusting themselves to best suit their environmental needs. In the hot summers, their scales allow for improved airflow for cooling while in the winter their scales build up to insulate their warmth. The best time to spot one of these dragons is in the transitional phase between seasons as their bodies change.
Habitat: Blue Lagoon, Green Grove, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 7
Buying Price: 900
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 27 hours
Exp Gained: 195
|Lv. 1||180||Lv. 10||810|
|Lv. 2||214||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||244||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||345||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||394||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||435||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||565||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Seasonal Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 900 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Blue, Green and Red to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Seasonal Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Seasonal Dragon's design is based upon the Mist Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.