Shooting Star Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Only recently discovered, the Shooting Star Dragon has likely been mistaken for meteoroids entering the atmosphere for centuries. Shooting Star Dragons generally prefer to take flight after the sun has set, but can be spotted by the bright bursts of sparkling light streaming from the dragons' wings.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Purple Gardens, Blue Lagoon, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 10
Buying Price: 1,200
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 16 hours
Exp Gained: 375
|Lv. 1||240||Lv. 10||1,920|
|Lv. 2||384||Lv. 11||2,112|
|Lv. 3||503||Lv. 12||2,232|
|Lv. 4||720||Lv. 13||2,292|
|Lv. 5||936||Lv. 14||2,352|
|Lv. 6||1,152||Lv. 15||2,544|
|Lv. 7||1,367||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Shooting Star Dragon is obtainable:
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- After earning 2,600 Shooting Stars during the Dragons in Space World Event. (iOS Only)
- By earning 7,200 leaderboard points during the Lunar Night Leaderboard Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Shooting Star Dragon through breeding.
- The Shooting Star Dragon's design is based upon the Valentine Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.