Silver Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
It's frequently said on the Dragon Isles that every cloud has a silver lining; but that's because they know a Silver Dragon must be hiding in it! These sleek serpentine creatures dive down from fluffy clouds to snatch fish from the sea.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Metal Mines, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 800
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 26 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||160||Lv. 10|
|Lv. 2||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Silver Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 800 .
- By earning 7,800 leaderboard points during the Molten Metals Leaderboard Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Silver Dragon through breeding.
The Silver Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Metal type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (White and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Metal is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Metal type can split into White and Blue. However, if it is split, then Metal is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Metal in a pool will either add the Metal type if it does not split or the White and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Metal type. In this case, Metal can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Metal type can split into White and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Silver Dragon with an Air Dragon only counts as three types: Metal, Yellow, and Blue.
- The Silver Dragon's design is based upon the Wizard Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.