Silver Screen Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Project your dream upon the Silver Screen! With its white wings stretched out wide, this dragon becomes a canvas for directors to showcase their best works of art. On warm summer nights, Silver Screen Dragons will project fan favorite films upon their wings as all the young dragons watch.
Habitat: Black Sands, White Meadow
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 30 hours
Exp Gained: 375
|Lv. 1||232||Lv. 10||1,044|
|Lv. 2||276||Lv. 11||1,229|
|Lv. 3||315||Lv. 12||1,264|
|Lv. 4||445||Lv. 13||1,299|
|Lv. 5||508||Lv. 14||1,334|
|Lv. 6||561||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||728||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Silver Screen Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,000 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- After earning 250,000,000 Movie Tickets during the Night at the Movies World Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Silver Screen Dragon through breeding.
The Silver Screen Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Black type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Black is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Black type can split into Blue and Purple. However, if it is split, then Black is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Black in a pool will either add the Black type if it does not split or the Blue and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Black type. In this case, Black can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Black type can split into Blue and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Forest Dragon with a Silver Screen Dragon only counts as three types: Green, Black, and White.
- The Silver Screen Dragon's design is based upon the Celestial Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.