Skeleking Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The Skeleking Dragon is the protector of the Boneyard. Alongside his companion, the Skelequeen, the two watch over the land beyond the living to ensure all those who pass have a place to rest. If he finds you holding onto another's spirit, he'll have a bone to pick with you! Collect Tricks throughout October by participating in events and breeding to craft a Skeleking Dragon!
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Boneyard, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 4,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 45 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||800||Lv. 10||6,400|
|Lv. 2||1,280||Lv. 11||7,040|
|Lv. 3||1,680||Lv. 12||7,440|
|Lv. 4||2,400||Lv. 13||7,640|
|Lv. 5||3,120||Lv. 14||7,840|
|Lv. 6||3,840||Lv. 15||8,480|
|Lv. 7||4,559||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Skeleking Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during the Halloween season.
- By purchase at the market for 4,000 .
- By crafting in the Spell Shop after collecting 20,000 Tricks from the Trick Brew, breeding, and other events.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Skeleking Dragon through breeding.
The Skeleking Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Spooky type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Black, Purple, and Yellow) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Spooky is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Spooky type can split into Black, Purple, and Yellow. However, if it is split, then Spooky is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Spooky in a pool will either add the Spooky type if it does not split or the Black, Purple, and Yellow types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Spooky type. In this case, Spooky can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Spooky type can split into Black, Purple, and Yellow for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Skeleking Dragon with a Water Dragon only counts as three types: Yellow, Blue, and Spooky.
- The Skeleking Dragon's design is based upon the Sky Giant Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.