Skelequeen Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The Skelequeen rules the Boneyard from beyond the veil. Her essence draws forth lost souls to their eternal slumber, where they may find peace and solitude. He is a just ruler, known for her kindness and extravagant costume parties! Collect Treats throughout October by participating in events to craft a Skelequeen Dragon!
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Boneyard, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 4,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 45 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||800||Lv. 10||6,400|
|Lv. 2||1,280||Lv. 11||7,040|
|Lv. 3||1,680||Lv. 12||7,440|
|Lv. 4||2,400||Lv. 13||7,640|
|Lv. 5||3,120||Lv. 14||7,840|
|Lv. 6||3,840||Lv. 15||8,480|
|Lv. 7||4,559||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Skelequeen Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during the Halloween season.
- By purchase at the market for 4,000 .
- By crafting in the Spell Shop after collecting 20,000 Treats from the Treat Brew and other events.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Skelequeen Dragon through breeding.
The Skelequeen Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Spooky type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Black, Purple, and Yellow) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Spooky is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Spooky type can split into Black, Purple, and Yellow. However, if it is split, then Spooky is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Spooky in a pool will either add the Spooky type if it does not split or the Black, Purple, and Yellow types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Spooky type. In this case, Spooky can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Spooky type can split into Black, Purple, and Yellow for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Skelequeen Dragon with an Air Dragon only counts as three types: Yellow, Blue, and Spooky.
- The Skelequeen Dragon's design is based upon the Valentine Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.