Sky Giant Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Entrusted with the protection of the secret city in the sky, the Sky Giant Dragon is constantly on patrol. Everything was safe and quiet in the city until a massive skyvine shot through the clouds. Who has caused this breach in security and what dangers have been invited to tread on such sacred and protected grounds? Will the Sky Giant be able to protect the city on its own or will it need to call upon other dragons for assistance?
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Fairytale Forest, White Meadow, Green Grove
Available at: Level 41
Buying Price: 2,200
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 24 hours
Exp Gained: 60
|Lv. 1||440||Lv. 10||3,520|
|Lv. 2||704||Lv. 11||3,872|
|Lv. 3||923||Lv. 12||4,092|
|Lv. 4||1,320||Lv. 13||4,202|
|Lv. 5||1,716||Lv. 14||4,312|
|Lv. 6||2,112||Lv. 15||4,664|
|Lv. 7||2,507||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Sky Giant Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 2,200 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- After completing Chapter 10 of the Secret City Dragon Tales Event. (levels 41 and up)
- Note: You cannot acquire the Sky Giant Dragon through breeding.
The Sky Giant Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Fairytale type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Green and Yellow) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Fairytale is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Fairytale type can split into Green and Yellow. However, if it is split, then Fairytale is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Fairytale in a pool will either add the Fairytale type if it does not split or the Green and Yellow types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Fairytale type. In this case, Fairytale can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Fairytale type can split into Green and Yellow for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Light Dragon with a Sky Giant Dragon only counts as three types: Fairytale, White, and Green.
- The Ancient Star, Crown Jewel, Farm, Forgefather, Ghoststone, Giving, Gold Fyre, Grandcaster, Half-Giant, Hauliday, Ice Giant, Ivory Pearl, Kaiju, Neo Sagittarius, Nomad, Protector, Red Giant, Skeleking, Stone Spirit, Strength and Wardrum's designs are based upon the Sky Giant Dragon's, although there are differences between them.
- The Sky Giant Dragon's design has been slightly altered to better suit the dragon. It is significantly larger than an average dragon of its base.