Skylord Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
As soon as your feet leave the surface of the island, you've entered into the domain of the Skylord Dragon. With its piercing blue eyes, this dragon doesn't miss anything that flies. No thick fog or dark storm cloud can block the Skylord's sight. Cherish the sight of this dragon flying above, as all who witness it are blessed with prosperity!
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Mythic Maze, White Meadow, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 14
Buying Price: 2,200
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 36 hours
Exp Gained: 675
|Lv. 1||360||Lv. 10||2,880|
|Lv. 2||576||Lv. 11||3,168|
|Lv. 3||755||Lv. 12||3,348|
|Lv. 4||1,080||Lv. 13||3,438|
|Lv. 5||1,404||Lv. 14||3,528|
|Lv. 6||1,728||Lv. 15||3,816|
|Lv. 7||2,051||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Skylord Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 2,200 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By ranking 1st or 2nd place during the Skylord Leaders Leaderboard Event.
- As a reward for completing the Lord of the Land Goal.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Skylord Dragon through breeding.
The Skylord Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Mythic type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and Yellow) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Mythic is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Mythic type can split into Red and Yellow. However, if it is split, then Mythic is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Mythic in a pool will either add the Mythic type if it does not split or the Red and Yellow types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Mythic type. In this case, Mythic can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Mythic type can split into Red and Yellow for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Light Dragon with a Skylord Dragon only counts as three types: Yellow, Mythic and White.
- The Aerialist, Artist, Blossom, Cavalcade, Chronicler, Circuit, Dark Orchid, Flurry, Glimmer, Gloriosa, Greek, Japanese, Lamiales, Leyline, Lonestar, Neo Meteor, Paper Lantern, River, Sailor, Scorch, Sealord, Sky, Sunsnake, Swimmer, Tropic Tide, Umber Onyx and Waterway's designs are based upon the Skylord Dragon's, although there are differences between them.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.