Smitten Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Smitten Dragons have fallen horn over tail for someone and they've done it hard. No matter where they look, these dragons see the one that they love throughout life.
Habitat: Passion Pit, Pink Prairie
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 600
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 8 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||120||Lv. 10||563|
|Lv. 2||240||Lv. 11||593|
|Lv. 3||300||Lv. 12||612|
|Lv. 4||360||Lv. 13||623|
|Lv. 5||395||Lv. 14||636|
|Lv. 6||431||Lv. 15||654|
|Lv. 7||455||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Smitten Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 600 .
- By crafting using 2 Smitten Favors after completing Chapter 2 in the Rules of Romance Dragon Tales Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Smitten Dragon through breeding.
The Smitten Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Pink type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and White) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Pink is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Pink type can split into Red and White. However, if it is split, then Pink is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Pink in a pool will either add the Pink type if it does not split or the Red and White types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Pink type. In this case, Pink can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Valentine type is included in the Smitten Dragon's types, it is recessive and has absolutely no impact on breeding. It is mainly ignored, and contributes neither to the pool nor to breeding requirements, with the exception of type-amount-dependent dragons. Thus, the presence of the Valentine type along with only one other type in a breeding parent, will cause the dragon to use only the other type and act as a Single type dragon for breeding purposes (ex: Breeding the XO Dragon with a pure Pink type will act as two pure Pink type dragons).
- Although the Pink type can split into Red and White for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Smitten Dragon with a Water Dragon only counts as three types: Valentine, Blue, and Pink.
- The Smitten Dragon's design is based upon the Fruitful Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.