Snowdrop Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The first to break through the diminishing frost of winter is the Snowdrop Dragon. While still preferring the warmer seasons, it's the Snowdrop Dragon eggs that hatch beneath the last remaining blankets of snow. The infant cries of these little dragons seem to kick-start the blooming process of the foliage around their nests.
Habitat: White Meadow, Green Grove
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,000
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||174||Lv. 10||783|
|Lv. 2||207||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||236||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||334||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||381||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||421||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||546||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Snowdrop Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,000 .
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Green and White to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Snowdrop Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Snowdrop Dragon's design is based upon the Mist Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.