Snowflake Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
It's impossible to categorize how Snowflake Dragons behave. Like snowflakes, Snowflake Dragons are extremely diverse, each acting in completely different ways. When you hatch a Snowflake Dragon, you never know what kind of new companion you'll find!
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Blustering Blizzard
Available at: Level 35
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 1,000
Breeding: 4 hours
Cost to warm: 234
Exp Gained: 1,500
|Lv. 1||26||Lv. 10||117|
|Lv. 2||30||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||35||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||49||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||56||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||62||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||81||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Snowflake Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 . (iOS Only)
- By breeding an Ice Age Dragon with a Blizzard Dragon. (iOS Only)
- By breeding two pure Blizzard type dragons together (Blizzard, Snowflake, Alpine, Polar, and Penguin). (iOS Only)
- As a random pure result if the Blizzard and Diamond type are both present in the pool. Because of how Arctic Isles Diamond hybrid breeding works, this rule is true even if other types are present. (iOS Only)
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Snowflake Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- Inhabitants of the Arctic Isles will impose their parent behaviors when bred with dragons from the Dragon Islands. The conventional type pool is not considered during a pairing of this kind.
- When pairing the Snowflake Dragon with another dragon, if there is no specific dragon that can normally result from that combination, the default resulting offspring will be an Ice Age Dragon.