Snowlady Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Snowlady Dragons know how to dress for the chilly winter months, but you'll almost never see one roaming around during summer. No one knows exactly where they go, but some rumors suggest something about a circus?
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Holiday Home, White Meadow, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 45
Buying Price: 800
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 18 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||160||Lv. 10||720|
|Lv. 2||190||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||217||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||307||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||502||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Snowlady Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By crafting in the Spell Shop after collecting 275 Button Noses from Mining.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Snowlady Dragon through breeding.
The Snowlady Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Holiday type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (White, Green, and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Holiday is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Holiday type can split into White, Green, and Red. However, if it is split, then Holiday is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Holiday in a pool will either add the Holiday type if it does not split or the White, Green, and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Holiday type. In this case, Holiday can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Holiday type can split into White, Green, and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Snowlady Dragon with a Fire Dragon only counts as three types: Holiday, White, and Red.
- The Snowlady Dragon's design is based upon the Genie Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.