Sobek Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Considered by scholars to be a god of rivers, Sobek slowly swims up waterways, always watching the banksides for danger. As a protector, this dragon comes and goes as the river calls, always there to help a dragon make it safely to shore or clear rubble after a storm.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Hidden Oasis, Green Grove
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,300
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 21 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||260||Lv. 10|
|Lv. 2||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||816||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Sobek Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,300 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By earning 7,600 leaderboard points during the Twisting River Leaderboard Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Sobek Dragon through breeding.
The Sobek Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Egypt type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (White and Yellow) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Egypt is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Egypt type can split into White and Yellow. However, if it is split, then Egypt is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Egypt in a pool will either add the Egypt type if it does not split or the White and Yellow types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Egypt type. In this case, Egypt can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Egypt type can split into White and Yellow for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Sobek Dragon with a Fire Dragon only counts as three types: Egypt, Green, and Red.
- The Sobek Dragon's design is based upon the Wild Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.