Soft Heart Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The heart is a fickle thing and so is a Soft Heart Dragon! They give an air of confidence that is unmatched by many dragons but deep down they are big softies. They always want to find their one true match and their big hearts are often hidden by a cooler exterior.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Passion Pit, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 16 hours
Exp Gained: 195
|Lv. 1||200||Lv. 10||900|
|Lv. 2||238||Lv. 11||1,060|
|Lv. 3||272||Lv. 12||1,089|
|Lv. 4||383||Lv. 13||1,119|
|Lv. 5||438||Lv. 14||1,150|
|Lv. 6||484||Lv. 15||1,250|
|Lv. 7||628||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Soft Heart Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,000 .
- By earning 12,500 leaderboard points during the Colorful Conflict Leaderboard Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Soft Heart Dragon through breeding.
- Although the Valentine type is included in the Soft Heart Dragon's types, it is recessive and has absolutely no impact on breeding. It is mainly ignored, and contributes neither to the pool nor to breeding requirements, with the exception of type-amount-dependent dragons. Thus, the presence of the Valentine type along with only one other type in a breeding parent, will cause the dragon to use only the other type and act as a Single type dragon for breeding purposes (ex: Breeding the XO Dragon with a pure Pink type will act as two pure Pink type dragons).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.